Microsoft office applications are now the most important word and data processing software for us. For our need, the smartphone application developers are also developed some best MS Office alternative apps for Android. You know huge numbers of peoples entire the world using Smartphone and they solved their various works just using Smartphone. Before a few years ago, Microsoft office was only for laptop, desktop and others device but without Smartphone. But now Smartphone is the very effective tool that allows maintaining Microsoft office, just not only view but also you can edit your work with MS office.
Top 5 Best MS Office Apps for Android Phone
There are have huge numbers Microsoft office apps on Google play store which allows editing Word (DOC & DOCX), PowerPoint (PPT & PPTX), Excel (XLS & XLSX), Adobe PDF and all of the features of Microsoft office. You can easily create and edit your work using MS office android apps. Are you looking for Microsoft Office Application on Google play store for free? Here, I’m going to show Top 5 best MS Office Apps for Android Phone which are based on most users, top rating, top 5 rating, good review etc. Let’s check out which are the best MS Office apps on Google play store?. Read Best Messenger Apps for Android.
WPS Office is the best Alternative to MS Word
WPS Office is the most popular and efficient android app on Google play store which allows to Microsoft office on any android devices. About 300 million users using this app. WPS office app can open any documents of MS office. It’s the best MS Office apps for Android devices. Using WPS office, you can view, edit and create new MS office document like Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and more. It’s very user-friendly tool that when you finished your WPS office works, WPS Office automatically saved your files behind online. You can share your work files through email and social media and also share with others device like Smartphone’s, tablets, PC using Wi-Fi. There are great features of WPS Office. Let’s check out WPS Office app features.
WPS Office App Features:
- View, edit & create any documents.
- Share your files with email and social media.
- You can connect to the favorite cloud drive.
- Access files from Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, WebDAV, and Box.
- Share documents using Wi-Fi.
- Auto-save and document encryption system.
- Work with Bluetooth keyboards and USB.
- Support wireless printing.
Google Drive is an awesome Android app on play store which allows for Microsoft office application. This app is very safety that you can backup your Microsoft office works so you can’t lose work files. Besides, your MS office works files automatically saved to Google servers and easy access to other phones, computers, and internet. Using Google Drive app, you can get all access Microsoft office advantage like videos, PDFs, photos, edit, create or view different types of MS Office documents and more. There are different features of Google Drive Android app. Let’s see Google Drive app features.
Need Block Unwanted Calls? Here Is Some Best Call Block Apps for Android.
Google Drive app Features:
- View and edit Microsoft Office documents, PDFs, Photos and videos.
- Search for any MS Office document files with name and content.
- Easily share documents and folders with others devices and friends.
- Anyone can view, edit and comment on your set folders and files.
- Quickly allow accessing recent files.
- Allow offline viewing of all files.
- Best MS Office apps for Android devices.
- See file details and recent activity.
OfficeSuite 8 + PDF Converter
OfficeSuite 8 is the most popular Android app for editing Microsoft Office. About 45 million users using this app and over 300,000 users review on Google play store. OfficeSuite 8 is a trusted and the best MS Office apps for Android smartphone users which allow to view, create and edit your MS office files for example, PPT, DOC, DOCM, DOCX, XLSX, XLS, XLSM, PPS, PPTX, PPSX, PPSM,PPTM, LOG, PDF, EML, RTF, CSV, ZIP TXT and all features of MS office. It’s very user-friendly app that you can share your files through email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi. OfficeSuite 8 app is very comfortable. Let’s see OfficeSuite 8 app features.
OfficeSuite 8 App Features:
- Create and edit Microsoft Office documents.
- Easy working on your mobile device.
- Share files with Email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi.
- Connected to different cloud services as DropBox, Box, OneDrive and Google Drive.
- Quick access to documents, recent files, and document templates.
Microsoft Office Mobile
Microsoft Office Mobile app is fully compatible with Microsoft formats and It is very popular and the best MS Office apps for android with smartphone users. Using Microsoft office mobile app, you can get full access to view, edit and create Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and all formats of Microsoft office application and you can also epitomize Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for the small screen of your android phone. Microsoft Office Mobile is the very powerful tool that, if you want to make the quick edit or add comments to a record, then your record must be intact and also you can store your MS office work files on OneDrive for Business or SharePoint. There are amazing features of Microsoft Office Mobile app.Let’s see main features of Microsoft Office Mobile app. Free Data Recovery Apps for Androids.
Microsoft Office Mobile app features:
- Quickly view, edit and create Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, word and more.
- Stored files system on OneDrive.
- Support for SmartArt Graphics, animations, shapes and charts.
- Allows resuming reading.
- Documents and files remain intact.
Google Docs is another popular app for creating Microsoft Office documents. Using Google Docs app, you can open, edit, and save Microsoft Office documents and you can share files with others devices. Google Docs app work always time without an internet connection and automatically saved your documents so you can’t lose them. This app allows adding or response to the comment on any documents. Let’s check out main features of Google Docs app.
Google Docs App Features:
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Office documents.
- Share documents with other devices.
- Add and reply to comments.
- Automatically saved documents as you type.
If you had any questions, suggestions or help about using this best MS Office apps for Android, then inform us as soon as possible. Please don’t feel hesitate to contact us or dropping a comment. I’ll reply as soon as possible. Thanks for reading.